Saturday, January 14, 2012

Welcome To Bent Ear's Fund for Stray Cats!

Welcome to Bent Ear's Fund for Stray Cats! Bent Ear is our spokescat;he is a neutered male who was apparently abandoned here at the trailer park. He has had a rough time of it,by looking at him you'd think he was a scarred streetfighter,but in fact he is very affectionate,& only wants food & love. I have started this fund to help with the care of the strays I have adopted & the ones still outside,since I have not been able to find a job since being layed off. One main objective is paying the rent,since I can't help the strays if I go homeless,& the strays I've adopted would become just more statistics in an "animal shelter". Please don't let this happen! Food & Vet care are also expensive. If not for the cats,I would just go homeless & be done with it,but I have to try to care for them. Please help by donating whatever you can afford! If you wish to donate,the handy donation widget is located below near the bottom of the page!

1 comment:

  1. Bless you for taking care of the trailer part kitties. I pray you can get the donations you need to continue.

    Purrs,
    Tigger and Mom

    ReplyDelete